No-Contact Pick-up & Delivery
1. Place the items for pick-up/delivery in a dedicated space accessible to our Storage Specialists. You may conveniently check our team’s ETA from our Mobile App (available for Android and iOS). This ensures everyone stays safe by practicing proper social distancing. We recommend the following areas for the best service from our Storage Specialists:
- Basement Parking
- Loading Bay
- Receiving Area
- Conference Room
Make sure items are ready for transport and storage. Fragile items are carefully wrapped and secured. Should you need packing materials, feel free to reach us through our contact number 0917-KEEPR-PH (+63917 53377 74), and we’ll have supplies delivered to your doorstep.
2. No boxes or storage containers? Just schedule an appointment and bins will be delivered and dropped off outside your home or office. You may book another appointment the moment your bins are filled and ready for pick-up. Your first bin drop-off and first pick-up are free of charge!
3. To ensure everyone’s safety, our Storage Specialists will be wearing PPEs. We require wearing a face mask as an added layer of protection when interacting with our staff.
4. Kindly secure all necessary permits from the homeowner’s association or building management after you schedule an appointment. Our team uses trucks often required to park at a designated loading bay in most residential and commercial buildings.
5. We recommend taking photos of your items for pick-up before our Storage Specialists arrive. This ensures you have a record of the condition of your items before it is sent to our warehouse. Tagging takes a lot of time and this will now be done in our warehouse to limit exposure. You can see your items in your mobile inventory as soon as our staff has finished tagging.
6. You can expect an email with photos of your inventory which will then require your confirmatory reply from you. This will replace the signature requirement in our Storage Specialists’ mobile app to limit physical contact.